sábado, 4 de febrero de 2012

About me.


Hello, everybody! In this blog I'm going to post my school work. I'm in the 5th level of the English program at URBE.  I will share it with my classmates and people around the world. 
URBE


My name's Reynaldo Faria but you can call me Rey! I'm from Maracaibo, Venezuela. I’m 18 years old and I study Computer Engineering. My favorite subject is English. This trimester I’m taking 5 classes and I’m in the 5th trimester. 
Maracaibo



I love music, My favorite singer is Eminem, I really like his lyrics and songs, I love them all, I like playing soccer and video games, I also like going out with my friends, I love learning new  languages, I speak Spanish, English and now I'm learning German. 
Eminem



What I hate, people smoking, vallenato, liars, getting up early on Saturdays.

My dream is to graduate from college, get a good job, travel to Europe, and start a family with someone I love

About English, I think this is the most important language in the world, because almost everyone can speak English around the world and is easier to communicate. I practice my English with some friends, I also use social networks to practice my writing skills :D


Well, this is a little bit about me. I hope you like!
Reynaldo.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario